Monday, July 5, 2010

The Artist formerly known as Prince, blabbering like an old guy

Hah! My first non-political post in awhile!

Here's what rock-star Prince has to say about the internet:

"The internet's completely over," he said. "I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won't pay me an advance for it and then they get angry when they can't get it. The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."


The stuff about royalties & copyright I get completely, but his comments about "fill your head with numbers" sound much like a cranky old guy railing about the evils of new-fangled gizmos.

No comments:

Post a Comment